Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bedroom LOVE!




I finally joined the rest of the adult world, and got myself a decent, BIG bed. I love it, and am now on the hunt for the perfect bedding, and also how to fit everything I have in my now too full room. I came across this bedroom, along with an amazing house tour on Design Sponge today. This is the home of Dave Alhadaf, owner of The Future Perfect, a home store in Manhattan. The whole home is pretty amazing, but there was something about that afgan ( the official word for crouched blankets in our family, I don't know what you guys call them) that I though looked so perfect. I'm not big on big, puffy perfect bedding, it just looks too high maintenance. I also suddenly thought, of course, SHELVES. All furniture problems solved. I'll get rid of it all and just use shelves.

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous, lots of pink yet not girly, how amazing is that?!

    ReplyDelete